PROGRAMS AT CPE
Please click on the links below to find out more.
- ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants that aims to offer business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to people of application, ability and ambition around the world who seek a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management.
- ACCA supports their 131,500 members and 362,000 students throughout their careers, providing services through a network of 80 offices and centers. Their global infrastructure means that exams and support are delivered - and reputation and influence developed - at a local level, directly benefiting stakeholders wherever they are based, or plan to move to, in pursuit of new career opportunities. Their focus is on professional values, ethics, and governance, and we deliver value-added services through 50 global accountancy partnerships, working closely with multinational and small entities to promote global standards and support.
- They use their expertise and experience to work with governments, donor agencies and professional bodies to develop the global accountancy profession and to advance the public interest.
- Their reputation is grounded in over 100 years of providing world-class accounting and finance qualifications. They champion opportunity, diversity and integrity, and their long traditions are complemented by modern thinking, backed by a diverse, global membership. By promoting their global standards, and supporting their members wherever they work, They aim to meet the current and future needs of international business.
We can offer you various entry points on to the ACCA Qualification, depending on your previous academic qualifications.
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- Two A Levels and three GCSEs or equivalent in five separate subjects, including English and Mathematics.
- Relevant degree holders from ACCA-accredited institutions may be exempted from all nine exams within the Fundamentals level and register directly at the Professional level. Degrees with some relevance may also qualify for exemptions.
ACCESS TO ACCA VIA FOUNDATIONS IN ACCOUNTANCY
- No academic qualifications required
- Complete the Diploma in Accounting and Business through the Foundations in Accountancy route, and you can continue your studies with the Certified Accounting Technician Qualification, or you can transfer onto the ACCA Qualification, miss out the first three exams and continue your studies from the fourth exam (F4 - Corporate and Business Law) onwards.
REMOVAL OF THE MATURE STUDENT ENTRY ROUTE (MSER)
- If you would have normally registered on the ACCA Qualification via the Mature Student Entry Route (MSER), you should now register on Foundations in Accountancy. MSER is no longer available.
- This is because now that we have introduced Foundations in Accountancy, which is open entry and does not require you to have any previous academic qualifications to apply, it is possible for you to enter at any level within Foundations in Accountancy, including the Diploma in Accounting and Business.
- The exams FAB, FMA and FFA on Foundations in Accountancy are identical to F1, F2 and F3 of the ACCA Qualification. If you would have normally registered on MSER, you are now better placed when you register on Foundations in Accountancy. This is because there is no restriction on the number of exams you take, the order you choose to take them in, or the time you can take to complete FAB, FMA and FFA on Foundations in Accountancy. When you have completed these exams on Foundations in Accountancy, you can transfer over to the ACCA Qualification, miss out these first three exams and start your ACCA Qualification from the fourth exam (F4 - Corporate and Business Law) onwards. Please visit Foundations in Accountancy for more information.
- Click Here for the compete fee details.